Need something built to last?
Marine & Industrial Engineering can manage all facets of a project, from concept to completion. We have extensive experience in structural engineering allowing us to deliver high quality workmanship. Our team is small keeping budgets to a minimum. Our workshop is fully equipped with lathes, CNC machines, radial drills, and milling machines, and all personnel are certified to the most current standards.
- Large fabrication workshop for new machinery parts
- Germanischer Lloyd qualified procedures
- Horizontal press
- Creeper cutters
- Pipe benders
- Machinery installation and setup
- MIG, TIG, Arc, Gas, Plasma, Aluminium and ticketed welders available in the following codes:
- A.S.M.E. IX
- ISO 9606 (carbon steel) and ISO 9606 Part 2 (aluminium)
- Carbon and Stainless Steel